Wednesday, September 09, 2009

3 Days Until U2 in Chicago!

Only three more days! U2 in their first concert on American soil for the 360 tour!!! I'm listening to only U2 songs for the next couple of days...oh wait, that's what I do anyway.

Here's a list of songs that they've been including in the concerts. Everyone is wondering which songs they'll include Saturday night... will they pick some new ones? If I could pick a song for them to do that's not on the list, I'd suggest: All Along the Watchtower OR All Because of You.

Angel Of Harlem
Bad
Breathe
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Desire
Electrical Storm
Elevation
Get On Your Boots
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
In A Little While
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Magnificent
MLK
Moment Of Surrender
Mysterious Ways
No Line On The Horizon
New Year's Day
One
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Party Girl
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out of
Stay (Far Away so Close)
The Unforgettable Fire
Unknown Caller
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
Until The End of the World
Vertigo
Walk On
Where The Streets Have No Name
With Or Without You

2 comments:

Kratz said...

Do they sing them in alphabetical order as well? Just kidding.

Where is the concert at? Soldier Field? And who's opening? Black Eyed Peas?

Have fun!

Tim Hallman said...

Soldier Field! And Snow Patrol is opening for them. Never heard of them. An Irish/Scottish band that I guess hit it big over there. They sound okay. Check it out: http://www.snowpatrol.com/

I'm sooo excited!