Sunday, March 01, 2009

Levi & Isaac - Happy Birthday #4!

On January 5th, Levi and Isaac turned four years old!  Today, March 1st, is Tara's birthday! Why did I wait over three months to post their pictures?  As the boys used to say, "I not know."

Happy Birthday Levi!
Happy Birthday Isaac!
Getting ready to open presents - oh boy!

A Lite Brite!  I haven't seen one of those since I was a kid...
A Color Explosion thingy...they never made stuff like that when I was a kid!

For dinner the boys requested IHOP!  Mmmmm...all you can eat pancakes.  

Last stop: Cold Stone Creamery.  In January.  When it's freezing outside.  Good choice!

Don't ask.  I don't know what they were doing.  Being silly, of course. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you forget to mention March 1st isn't really THEIR birthday... :)